With freezing temperatures in the forecast, please take these quick steps to ensure your equipment doesn’t freeze:
- If your system is in your Garage just check that any water lines outside are insulated.
- If your equipment is outside there are a few precautions you may want to take.
- a. Consider covering your system with an old blanket.
- b. Make sure any exposed pipes are insulated.
- c. Leave the water at a bathroom sink on at a very slow trickle (just a little more than a drip.)
- If you have questions call the Culligan office in the morning and stay warm.
- Rental and Privilege Program customers Please note, freezing and acts of nature ( lighting, fire, tornados ect…) are not covered. Take every precaution to protect the equipment from these events. If the unit is damage and has to be replaced. Rental customers you are responsible for the repair or replacement cost of the equipment. Check with your homeowner’s insurance company to see if your policy covers the equipment. The Privilege Program does not cover acts of nature damage. Any repairs needed will be at our standard labor rate and part charges.